Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Update

This Thanksgiving I was grateful for the opportunity to spend time with Rob in Wyoming! Where the weather is unpredictable and the views are amazing! It was a quiet week for me as Rob was busy running and working hard, but I enjoyed my time!


The rig

5 minute Wyoming snow storm

We took on the adventure of a new puppy as mentioned in previous Blogs and Ruger has been a joy! He and Riggs are starting to get along pretty well! Riggs is a great teacher for the little guy and Ruger has done pretty well teaching Riggs a few things too!


The boys

Ruger is a fan of chewing up EVERYTHING and LOVES LOVES LOVES stuffing!!! so my new hobby is cleaning up stuffing! LOL!

BUSTED!

Rob and I got a way for a few days to Leavenworth! This time of year is so gorgeous with all the lights!


The Icicle brewery was a fun stop! Rob and I sat up on the second level and people watched! The Real Snow beer was AMAZING!


Rob and I love to stay at the  Run of the River Inn! Its a peaceful and fun place to stay  with great staff and breakfast!

Rob and I took an adventure to Mountain Springs Lodge in Plain WA for a horse drawn sleigh ride and dinner.

Mountain Springs Lodge Entrance



Rob and I in sleigh

stop at the barn for hot cider by the fire 

Dinner by the fire

Steak and Salmon!! YUM

We drove on to the coast to spend time with family to celebrate our nephews birthday and to see Gram and Uncle Bob! Was a great way to finish Rob's hitch home!

We hope you all have a fantastic Holiday Season and We will have more for you next year! 

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment